CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT - COTA
The Riverside Premier Rehabilitation and Healing Center is looking for a talented and hard-working Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA (Full-Time) to join our ever-growing rehabilitation team.
The Riverside Premier Rehabilitation and Healing Center is a facility with 520 beds and is proud of their state-of-the-art Rehabilitation Gym servicing 150 + short term beds. Our The Riverside Premier Rehabilitation and Healing Center team consists of 60+ Therapists spanning 20 years of experience with backgrounds in acute, sub-acute, long term and outpatient settings would provide an excellent setting for learning and growth. The Riverside Premier Rehabilitation and Healing Center provides Rehabilitation services 7 days per week.
New graduates are welcome to apply!!
The Therapy Clinical Supervisor’s role is to assist the Rehabilitation Director by mentorship of fellow therapists, clinical excellence, direct patient care, staffing services and management of other departmental responsibilities. The secondary purpose is for the position holder is professional growth and development of skills in leadership and management.
- As specified by Director of Rehabilitation and Assistant DOR, the Clinical Supervisor oversees many aspects of the therapeutic care of therapy staff within the rehabilitation department.
- Expected to be a departmental representative in any-or-all interdisciplinary meetings, programs, and initiatives.
- Will ensure accurate and timely documentation (including but not limited to) with rehabilitation evaluation, progress notes, recertification, discharges, G-Codes, and Section GG as per facility guidelines.
- Develops and maintains systems which build and enhance the facility’s reputation for being the unparalleled provider of rehab to the elderly and demonstrate the facility’s approach to interdisciplinary care.
- This includes but is not limited to oversight of the following departmental operations:
- Compliance with facility’s policies, procedures, clinical standards, and protocols.
- Compliance to documentation guidelines and regulatory requirements, including
- completion of monthly documentation audits.
- Implementing new patient programs in accordance with facility’s and policies.
- In-services are conducted as required.
- Participation with nursing to meet OBRA requirements.
- Quality of data entry and clinical documentation.
- Managing use of computerized systems to optimize data quality and maximize therapist efficiency.
- Managing Medicare Medical Review and Denials Management process in conjunction with the DOR and ADOR.
- Contributes to professional development of self and facility’s rehabilitation/therapy staff by adhering to professional standard of conduct and clinical code of ethics and practice.
- Management of therapist staffing (weekday and weekend staffing) and PTO needs, assist in scheduling coverage and all other inherent staffing needs.
- As per request by DOR and/or ADOR, the Clinical supervisor may be asked to complete any and all roles as indicated below in "General Duties of Therapist”
- Clinical Supervisor is expected to have 70% daily productivity unless otherwise indicated by DOR/ADOR
- Responsible for monthly audits in order to meet and ensure best practices for (but not limited to) facility P&P, CMS, Medicare, and Medicaid guidelines.
- Current Occupational or Physical Therapist or SLP Registration/State Licensure as required
- Current CPR certification, if required.
The Riverside Premier Rehabilitation and Healing Center has a proud tradition of commitment to caring. Our mission is to promote and maintain each individual's highest level of independence and health in an atmosphere of dignity and respect. Our staff adheres to the highest medical practice standards and will develop a care plan to match the unique preferences and needs of each resident. Their un-equated professionalism and superb loving care are the very heart The Riverside Premier Rehabilitation and Healing Center’s commitment to excellence.
The Riverside Premier Rehabilitation and Healing Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.